Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Heavy Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines
Tab B Lead Sheet Light Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines
- Ansaldo Energia GT36 Jan 2023
- Ansaldo GT26 Dec 2022
- Baker Hughes LM9000 May 2022
- GE/Baker Hughes LM2500 Mar 2023
- GE/Baker Hughes LM6000 Feb 2023
- GE/Baker Hughes LMS100 May 2022
- GE/Baker Hughes Model 6000 Jun 2022
- GE/Baker Hughes Model 7000 Nov 2022
- GE/Baker Hughes Model 9000 Apr 2023
- GE GT13 Dec 2022
- GE LM2500 Marine Oct 2022
- Kawasaki L20A/L30A May 2022
- Mitsubishi 501/701 Jun 2022
- Mitsubishi Power Aero FT8 FT4000 Jun 2022
- Mitsubishi Power H-25/H-100 Mar 2023
- Rolls-Royce MT30 Marine Oct 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT-400 Oct 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT-5/6-9000HL Feb 2023
- Siemens Energy SGT-600/700/750 Jan 2023
- Siemens Energy SGT-800 Jan 2023
- Siemens Energy SGT-A30/35 RB Apr 2023
- Siemens Energy SGT-A65 TR Jun 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT5/6-8000H Jun 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT5-2000/4000 Jun 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT6-5000 Jun 2022
- Solar Titan Nov 2022
Tab C Lead Sheet Steam Turbines
- Ansaldo Energia Microturbines Jul 2022
- Baker Hughes NovaLT12/16 Jan 2023
- Baker Hughes NovaLT5 Oct 2022
- Bladon MTG12 Feb 2023
- Capstone Microturbines Feb 2023
- FlexEnergy Microturbines Jul 2022
- Kawasaki M1A/M1T Series Aug 2022
- Kawasaki M7A May 2022
- Kawasaki S1/S2 Series Nov 2022
- LM500 Industrial May 2022
- LM500 Marine May 2022
- MAN Diesel &Turbo MGT6000 Dec 2022
- MAN THM 1200/1300 Aug 2022
- MTT EnerTwin Apr 2023
- Optimal Radial Turbine OP16 Jul 2022
- Rolls-Royce MT-7 Marine Dec 2022
- Rolls-Royce MT5 Aug 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT-100 Jun 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT-300 Oct 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT-50 May 2022
- Siemens Energy SGT-A05 Aug 2022
- Solar Centaur/Mercury/Taurus Nov 2022
- Solar Mars Nov 2022
- Solar Saturn Nov 2022
- UEC Perm Industrial Gas Turbine Engines Sep 2022
- UEC Saturn Industrial Gas Turbine Engines Aug 2022
- UEC Saturn Marine Gas Turbine Engines Aug 2022
- Vericor TF/ASE 40/50 Jul 2022
- Zorya-Mashproekt Industrial Gas Turbine Engines Feb 2023
- Zorya-Mashproekt Marine Gas Turbine Engines Feb 2023
- Ansaldo Energia Steam Turbines Apr 2023
- Doosan Skoda Power Steam Turbines Jul 2022
- Elliott Steam Turbines Sep 2022
- Fincantieri Steam Turbines Apr 2023
- Fuji Steam Turbines Jul 2022
- General Electric Steam Turbines Nov 2022
- Kawasaki Steam Turbines Oct 2022
- MAN Steam Turbines Aug 2022
- Mitsubishi Power Steam Turbines Sep 2022
- Mitsubishi-Hitachi Steam Turbines Apr 2023
- OJSC Power Machines Steam Turbines Aug 2022
- Siemens Energy Steam Turbines Aug 2022
- Toshiba Steam Turbines Mar 2023
- Analysis 1 The Market for Gas Turbine Electrical Power Generation
- Analysis 2 The Market for Microturbine Electrical Power Generation Jan 2023
- Analysis 3 The Market for Gas Turbine Mechanical Drive Engines Nov 2022
- Analysis 4 The Market for Gas Turbine Marine Engines Oct 2022
- Analysis 5 The Market for Steam Turbines for Combined-Cycle Installation Dec 2022
- Appendix I I&M Turbine Manufacturers and Packagers Jun 2022
- Appendix II Industrial & Marine Turbine Archives Jan 2023
- Appendix III State Energy Data System Apr 2023
- Appendix IV Listing of Marine Gas Turbine Applications Apr 2023
- Appendix V I&M Research and Development Agencies and Organizations Oct 2022
- Appendix VI Recommended Websites May 2022
- Appendix VII Consolidated Production Statistics - Gas Turbines Apr 2023
- Appendix VIII Consolidated Production Statistics - Steam Turbines Apr 2023
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES Market Segment
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and constraints, unit and
value of production forecasts, and numerous tables and graphs depicting the
projected market trends and the shares of the participating firms. Each Analysis
is accompanied by an MS® Excel Workbook containing expanded
spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus corresponding manufacturer data and
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In
addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive consolidated
10-year unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts in
MS® Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a
cross-section outlook of the market and enable users to perform their own custom
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Industrial & Marine Turbine Forecast (Gas & Steam), authored by Carter Palmer, covers turbines ranging from 100 kW to 750 MW in power. Each report comes complete with tech data, prime and affiliated contractor listings,
descriptions of engine variants, and news on notable contracts. Covers leading programs such as the LM2500, the GE Model 9000, the Mitsubishi 501/701, the Rolls-Royce MT30, the Solar Titan, the Rolls-Royce MT7,
and the Siemens SGT-8000H/SGT6-8000H, SGT400, and SGT800. Also features reports on Capstone microturbines.
In an energy-hungry world, power generated by industrial and marine gas turbines will continue to increase, yet the demands of reducing pollution and conserving resources make this service an essential source
of intelligence on this rapidly evolving technology. This product features detailed coverage of simple- and combined-cycle power generation turbines, mechanical drive equipment used in the oil and gas industry, and
marine propulsion units, providing unique insight into the market trends that dominate the I&M sector and the operational requirements that drive those trends.
An annual subscription includes 70 individual reports, each with a 10-year unit production forecast. Includes five Market Segment Analyses covering the markets for:
Also included are eight appendices, including a breakout of consolidated production statistics, a directory of I&M turbine manufacturers and packagers, and other pertinent complementary data.
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter