- Program Review – A review of
program milestones and significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose
either a 10-year or a 15-year unit and value of production forecast of
the probable market by designation/system/program, broken out by year.
Our 10-year forecasts are available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while
our 15-year forecasts are available exclusively in our Platinum
Forecast System ®.
- Platinum 2.0 Forecast System®–
15-year forecasts presented with 10-years of historical production
allow client to select a spectrum of up to 25 years of data. 26 modules
to choose from. For more information click
- Forecast Rationale – Details
the reasoning used by the Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key
historical events that have shaped the program, plus anticipated dates
of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data
– Multi-sourced data is provided in U.S. & International
standard measurements, as applicable.
- Variants – Detailed
descriptions of all system variants and their differences and
- Upgrades – Provides the
status of retrofit and modernization programs under way or planned
- Contracts –
Government/industry contracts that impact sales and production of the
subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military
programs, specific funding appropriated/authorized for RDT&E
& production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution
– How many have been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Contractors – Primes and
subcontractors. Contains contact information (address, phone, fax, Web,
email) and system/component manufactured.
POWER SYSTEMS GROUP LIBRARY
An annual subscription to this group library comes complete 140+ individual reports, 10 Market Segment Analyses, 2 Excel spreadsheets containing unit and value production data, and
Note: Group library costs include a pre-discount.
Click on the product titles in the chart below for further details.
The Power Systems Group Library Guides Your Decision-Making by Providing:
- In-depth overviews of principal market motivators and constraints.
- Coverage of the competitive landscape, coupled with strategic insights.
- News on recent developments and on the challenges facing the industry.
- Regional highlights.
Each Market Intelligence Service comes with a twice-weekly EMarket Alert newsletter sent directly to the user, who is also entitled to a free Query Service in which routine questions can be directed to Analysts.