Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Medium/Heavy Turbine Rotorcraft
Tab B Lead Sheet Light Turbine Rotorcraft
- Airbus Helicopters H175 Nov 2022
- Airbus Helicopters H215/H225 Oct 2022
- Bell 525 Aug 2022
- Bell/Boeing V-22 Osprey Oct 2022
- Boeing AH-64 Apache Nov 2022
- Boeing CH-47 Nov 2022
- Changhe Z-8 May 2023
- KAI Korean Utility Helicopter Oct 2022
- Leonardo AW101 Nov 2022
- Leonardo AW189 Jul 2022
- Leonardo AW249 May 2023
- Leonardo AW609 Aug 2022
- NH Industries NH90 Oct 2022
- Russian Helicopters Ka-28/29/31/32 Mar 2023
- Russian Helicopters Ka-50/52 Mar 2023
- Russian Helicopters Mi-24 Jan 2023
- Russian Helicopters Mi-26 Jan 2023
- Russian Helicopters Mi-28 Jan 2023
- Russian Helicopters Mi-38 Mar 2023
- Russian Helicopters Mi-8/17 Mar 2023
- Sikorsky CH-53K Dec 2022
- Sikorsky S-92 Nov 2022
- Sikorsky SH/MH-60 Seahawk Dec 2022
- Sikorsky UH-60/S-70 Black Hawk Dec 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Rotorcraft: Medium/Heavy Turbine Rotorcraft May 2023
Tab C Lead Sheet Piston-Powered Rotorcraft
- Airbus Helicopters AS 365/565/H155 May 2023
- Airbus Helicopters H125/H130 Aug 2022
- Airbus Helicopters H135 Aug 2022
- Airbus Helicopters H160 Jun 2022
- Airbus Helicopters/Kawasaki EC 145/H145 Sep 2022
- Bell 407 Oct 2022
- Bell 429 Jul 2022
- Bell 505 Jul 2022
- Bell AH-1 Cobra Aug 2022
- Bell UH-1/412 Aug 2022
- Changhe Z-11 May 2023
- Enstrom 480/TH-28 Aug 2022
- HAIG Z-9 May 2023
- HAL Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) Sep 2022
- Kaman K-MAX Sep 2022
- Leonardo AW09/SH09 Jul 2022
- Leonardo AW109/GrandNew Jul 2022
- Leonardo AW119 Jul 2022
- Leonardo AW139 Jul 2022
- Leonardo AW169 Jul 2022
- Leonardo Lynx Jul 2022
- Light Helicopter Design, Development and Inactive Programs Sep 2022
- MD Helicopters 500 Series Nov 2022
- MD Helicopters 902 Explorer Nov 2022
- MD Helicopters MD600N Nov 2022
- Robinson R66 Sep 2022
- Russian Helicopters Ansat May 2023
- Russian Helicopters Ka-226 Sep 2022
- Sikorsky S-76 Sep 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Rotorcraft: Light Rotorcraft Sep 2022
- Turkish Aerospace/Leonardo T129 May 2023
- Urban Air Mobility Design and Development Programs Mar 2023
- Enstrom F-28/280/TH180 Jun 2022
- Robinson R22/44 Nov 2022
- Analysis 1 The Market for Light Military Rotorcraft
- Analysis 2 The Market for Medium/Heavy Military Rotorcraft Apr 2023
- Analysis 3 The Market for Light Commercial Rotorcraft Nov 2022
- Analysis 4 The Market for Medium/Heavy Commercial Rotorcraft Mar 2023
- Analysis 5 The Market for Aviation Turboshaft Engines Mar 2023
- Appendix I Recommended Websites Jun 2022
- Appendix II Rotorcraft Ten-Year Historical Production Dec 2022
- Appendix III Consolidated Production Statistics Apr 2023
- Appendix IV Rotorcraft Archives Jan 2023
- Appendix V Military Rotorcraft Inventories Feb 2023
- Appendix VI FAA Registered Civil Rotorcraft Inventories Jun 2022
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES Market Segment
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and constraints, unit and
value of production forecasts, and numerous tables and graphs depicting the
projected market trends and the shares of the participating firms. Each Analysis
is accompanied by an MS® Excel Workbook containing expanded
spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus corresponding manufacturer data and
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In
addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive
consolidated unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts
in MS® Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a
cross-section outlook of the market and enable users to perform their own custom
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Authored by Raymond Jaworowski and
Douglas Royce, Rotorcraft Forecast provides complete coverage of the worldwide rotorcraft market, ranging from two-seat pistons such as the Robinson R22 up to giant turbine helicopters such as the Russian Helicopters Mi-26. Also included is coverage of tiltrotor aircraft such as the Leonardo AW609 and Bell/Boeing V-22 Osprey. Both the military and civil markets are covered. Due to the nature of present-day conflict, rotorcraft acquisition continues to be a priority for the world's militaries. And the civil market, despite some current difficulties, has considerable long-term potential.
An annual subscription includes nearly 60 reports, most with a 10-year unit production forecast. Five Market Segment Analyses explore the trends and dynamics impacting the various segments of the rotorcraft market, and discuss longer-term programs such as the U.S. military's Future Vertical Lift project. These Market Segment Analyses cover the markets for:
Completing this product are six appendices providing consolidated production statistics, historical production data, global military rotorcraft inventories, FAA registered civil rotorcraft inventories, and other pertinent complementary data.
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Twitter