Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Fighter/Attack Aircraft
Tab B Lead Sheet Transport Aircraft
- Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Mar 2023
- Boeing F-15 Eagle Mar 2023
- Chengdu Aircraft J-10 Mar 2023
- Chengdu FC-1/JF-17 Jan 2023
- Dassault Rafale Mar 2023
- Eurofighter Typhoon Mar 2023
- Fighter/Attack Aircraft Design, Development and Inactive Programs Mar 2023
- Hindustan Aeronautics Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Jan 2023
- KF-21 Boramae Nov 2022
- Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon Mar 2023
- Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Mar 2023
- RAC MiG MiG-29 Mar 2023
- Saab JAS 39 Gripen Feb 2023
- Sukhoi Su-27/30/34/35 Series Mar 2023
- Sukhoi Su-57 Mar 2023
Tab C Lead Sheet Trainer Aircraft
- Airbus A400M Sep 2022
- Airbus/IAe C-212 Series Oct 2022
- Airbus/IAe CN-235/C-295 Aug 2022
- AVIC MA60/MA600 Series Sep 2022
- Embraer C-390 Dec 2022
- Leonardo C-27J Aug 2022
- Lockheed Martin C-130 Hercules Aug 2022
- PZL Mielec M28 Oct 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Military Aircraft: Transports Sep 2022
Tab D Lead Sheet Special Purpose Aircraft
- BAE Systems Hawk Feb 2023
- Beechcraft T-6A Oct 2022
- Boeing/Saab T-7 Feb 2023
- Embraer EMB-314 Super Tucano Sep 2022
- FAdeA IA-63 Feb 2023
- Hindustan Aeronautics HJT-36 Jan 2023
- Hongdu/PAC K-8 Feb 2023
- Korea Aerospace Industries KT-1 Oct 2022
- Korea Aerospace Industries T-50/FA-50 Feb 2023
- Leonardo M-346 Feb 2023
- Pilatus PC-21 Oct 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Military Aircraft: Trainers Sep 2022
- Yakovlev Yak-130 Jan 2023
- Airbus A330 MRTT Dec 2022
- Boeing KC-767/KC-46A Dec 2022
- Boeing P-8A Poseidon Dec 2022
- Kawasaki C-2/P-1 Jan 2023
- Northrop Grumman E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Jan 2023
- Supplemental Programs - Military Aircraft: Special Purpose Sep 2022
- Analysis 1 The Market for Fighter Aircraft
- Analysis 2 The Market for Military Transport Aircraft Nov 2022
- Analysis 3 The Market for Military Fixed-Wing Trainer Aircraft Apr 2023
- Analysis 4 The Market for Special Mission Military Aircraft Jan 2023
- Appendix I Planned U.S. Military Aircraft Procurement Dec 2022
- Appendix II Planned U.S. Military Aircraft Modification Funding Dec 2022
- Appendix III U.S. Aircraft Designation Index May 2023
- Appendix IV Military Aircraft Ten-Year Historical Production Dec 2022
- Appendix V Agency Location Index Dec 2022
- Appendix VI Listing of Aircraft by Powerplant Dec 2022
- Appendix VII Recommended Websites Nov 2022
- Appendix VIII Military Aircraft Archives Jan 2023
- Appendix IX Consolidated Production Statistics Apr 2023
- Appendix X Military Aircraft Inventories by Country May 2023
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Inventories – Listed by specific
designation/variant. Includes quantities by operator/branch of service and
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES Market Segment
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and
constraints,unit and value of production forecasts, and numerous tables
and graphs depicting the projected market trends and the shares of the
participating firms. Each Analysis is accompanied by an MS® Excel
Workbook containing expanded spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus
corresponding manufacturer data and supporting graphics.
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In
addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive
consolidated unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts
in MS® Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a
cross-section outlook of the market and enable users to perform their own custom
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Authored by Raymond Jaworowski and
Douglas Royce, Military Aircraft Forecast reports on fixed-wing military aircraft of all types – fighters, military transports, military trainers, and special mission aircraft – worldwide. Full coverage of leading programs such as the Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF), the Dassault Rafale, the Saab Gripen, the Airbus A400M, the Beechcraft T-6, the Embraer Super Tucano, the Pilatus PC-21, and the Boeing KC-46A, among others.
An annual subscription includes 42 individual reports, most with a 10-year unit production forecast. Product comes complete with four Market Segment Analyses, covering the markets for:
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Twitter