Demand for regional transports continues to shift upward in favor of
ever-larger-capacity aircraft, with demand now centering on 90+ passenger
aircraft. In order to facilitate product comparisons and competitive
evaluation, Forecast International divides the regional aircraft market into
five nominal seating classes. The forecasts contained within this study include
both turbofan-powered and turboprop-powered regional aircraft.
This Market Segment Analysis is extracted directly from our Civil Aircraft
Forecast and is designed to provide insightful analysis of niche segments at economical prices.
Forecast International's Market Segment Analyses are sold as a Complete Data Package. You receive not only the Analysis and related program reports in PDF form via email, but also a complete set of supporting products that allow you to pinpoint those segments of the market
that best inform your marketing strategy.
Complete Data Packages, as depicted below, are delivered via express courier and contain the following materials:
The Market Segment Analysis, containing:
- 10-year detailed production forecasts
- An in-depth overview of the principal market motivators and constraints
- Calculations of projected manufacturer market shares by units and value
- All individual supporting program reports inclusive of contractor information and program history, with detailed forecast tables and a Forecast Rationale for each program
- A CD containing the Analysis of the chosen market & supporting reports in MS® Word
- Full market segment spreadsheets in MS® Excel, which allow users to manipulate data
- A hard copy of the Analysis complete with 10-year production forecasts and a chart package
- EMarket Alerts – Online access, as well as a twice weekly e-send of breaking industry news and recent developments pertaining to your market of interest
FI's Market Segment Analyses are updated annually, making them indispensable tools for evaluating market potential. Each Market Segment Analysis identifies key growth opportunities, strategic partners, and merger & acquisition targets. What's more, key trends and critical
developments are closely tracked to keep you fully up to date on market opportunities.
As an added benefit, the Complete Data Package is neatly presented in an elegant zipper case that is ideally suited for executive presentations.