Anti-ship missiles remain a key weapon in arsenals of navies around the
world. They are still the easiest and least expensive way to increase the
firepower of a naval force, especially smaller craft. This analysis is the
result of an exhaustive macro-level examination of the market, as well as a
competitive review of more than 55 individual missile models versus their direct
and indirect competitors.
This Market Segment Analysis is extracted directly from our
Missile Forecast and is designed to provide insightful analysis of niche segments at economical prices.
The Market Segment Analysis, containing:
- 10-year detailed production forecasts
- An in-depth overview of the principal market motivators and constraints
- Calculations of projected manufacturer market shares by units and value
- All individual supporting program reports inclusive of contractor information and program history, with detailed forecast tables and a Forecast Rationale for each program
- A CD containing the Analysis of the chosen market & supporting reports in MS® Word
- Full market segment spreadsheets in MS® Excel, which allow users to manipulate data
- A hard copy of the Analysis complete with 10-year production forecasts and a chart package
- EMarket Alerts – Online access, as well as a twice weekly e-send of breaking industry news and recent developments pertaining to your market of interest
FI's Market Segment Analyses are updated annually, making them indispensable tools for evaluating market potential. Each Market Segment Analysis identifies key growth opportunities, strategic partners, and merger & acquisition targets. What's more, key trends and critical
developments are closely tracked to keep you fully up to date on market opportunities.
As an added benefit, the Complete Data Package is neatly presented in an elegant zipper case that is ideally suited for executive presentations.