Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Technology Programs
Tab B Lead Sheet Imaging Systems
- AAQ-21/22 (Star SAFIRE) Dec 2022
- Biological Standoff Detection System (BSDS) Jun 2022
- Counter-Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Development Sep 2022
- Distributed Common Ground Systems (DCGS) Jan 2023
- Integrated Visual Augmentation System (IVAS) Aug 2022
- IR/EO CM Technology (Air Force) Dec 2022
- Night Vision Advanced Technology Airborne Systems Sep 2022
- Night Vision Advanced Technology Combat Vehicles Sep 2022
- Night Vision Advanced Technology Weapons Systems Sep 2022
- Non-Comm ECM Technology Dec 2022
- NUDET Detection System Dec 2022
- RF Sensors & Countermeasures (U.S. Air Force) Jan 2023
- Sensor Fusion Technology (U.S. Air Force) Jun 2022
- Special Operations Forces Electro-Optical Applications Apr 2023
- SSDS (Ship Self-Defense System) Feb 2023
- Tactical Targeting Network Technology (TTNT) Jun 2022
- U.S. Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing Site (AMOS) Jul 2022
Tab C Lead Sheet Non-Imaging Systems
- AAQ-27 Jan 2023
- AAQ-28(V) (Litening II/ER/AT/G4/SE) Jul 2022
- AAQ-33 Sniper Jan 2023
- AAQ-40 EOTS Dec 2022
- AAS-42, ASG-34, IRST21 & Legion Pod May 2023
- AAS-52 Multispectral Targeting System (MTS) Aug 2022
- Airborne Reconnaissance Low (ARL) Apr 2023
- Artemis Oct 2022
- ASQ-170 Arrowhead M-TADS/PNVS Mar 2023
- ASQ-228/Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) Nov 2022
- ATCOP Thermal Gunner's Sight Jan 2023
- AVS-9 Night Vision Goggles Dec 2022
- Catherine Thermal Cameras Jul 2022
- Damocles & TALIOS Feb 2023
- Electro-Optic Fire Control System-Thermal (EFCS-T) Feb 2023
- EMARSS Aug 2022
- EO Sensors & Countermeasures Technology (U.S. Air Force) Apr 2023
- Global Hawk Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) Jun 2022
- Improved Target Acquisition System (ITAS) Sep 2022
- L3 KEO Mk 46 EO Director Jun 2022
- L3 KEO Model 76 Periscope Aug 2022
- L3 KEO Non-Penetrating Periscopes Oct 2022
- Long Range Advanced Scout Surveillance System (LRAS3) Sep 2022
- MIRADOR Jan 2023
- Next Generation Handheld Target System (NGHTS) Jun 2022
- Panoramic Night Vision Goggles Jan 2023
- PAS-13 Jul 2022
- PED-1 Lightweight Laser Designator Rangefinder (LLDR) May 2023
- PEQ-1C SOFLAM Jul 2022
- PSQ-20 Enhanced Night Vision Goggle (ENVG) Mar 2023
- PVS-7/14 Oct 2022
- Safran EOMS Mar 2023
- Safran Periscopes Jun 2022
- SIRIUS LR-IRST Aug 2022
- SOPHIE Oct 2022
- Thales Vehicle Sighting Systems Oct 2022
- VAS-5 Driver's Vision Enhancer (DVE) Nov 2022
- Wescam MX-15 Aug 2022
- WMD-7 Aug 2022
Tab D Lead Sheet High Energy Systems
- AAQ-24 DIRCM (Nemesis) Nov 2022
- AAR-47(V) Dec 2022
- AAR-54(V) (MWS) Nov 2022
- AAR-57 (CMWS) Nov 2022
- ALE-55 Feb 2023
- ALR-94(V) (INEWS - F-22 EW Suite) May 2023
- AVR-2(V) Mar 2023
- Common Infrared Countermeasures (CIRCM) May 2023
- LAIRCM (Large Aircraft IRCM) Nov 2022
- MILES May 2023
- OEPS-27 Sep 2022
- PIRATE Oct 2022
- Shtora-1 Nov 2022
- TADIRCM (Tactical Aircraft Directed IRCM) Nov 2022
- TROPHY Active Protection System Nov 2022
- High Energy Laser Systems Test Facility (HELSTF) Jul 2022
- Surface Navy Laser Weapon System (SNLWS) Dec 2022
- Analysis 1 The Market for Airborne Electro-Optical Systems
- Analysis 2 The Market for Land and Sea-Based Electro-Optical Systems Oct 2022
- Appendix I Electro-Optical Systems Contractor Addresses Dec 2022
- Appendix II Recommended Websites Oct 2021
- Appendix III Consolidated Production Statistics Apr 2023
- Appendix IV Electro-Optical Systems Archives Jan 2023
- Appendix V Additional Electro-Optical Systems Data Nov 2022
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES Market Segment
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and constraints, unit and
value of production forecasts, and numerous tables and graphs depicting the
projected market trends and the shares of the participating firms. Each Analysis
is accompanied by an MS® Excel Workbook containing expanded
spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus corresponding manufacturer data and
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In
addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive consolidated
unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts in MS®
Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a cross-section outlook of
the market and enable users to perform their own custom calculations.
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
This service, authored by Andrew Dardine, provides complete coverage of self-protection and early warning systems for virtually every typeof military platform,
markets for such high-profile EO technology as night and thermal imaging and laser targeting, and the growing market for unmanned aircraft surveillance systems. Electro-Optic Systems Forecast also tracks the steady demand for naval systems
such as periscopes and fire control directors. Among the leading programs covered are the AAQ-21/22 (Star SAFIRE), the AAQ-29(V) Litening, the AAQ-40 EOTS, and the Electro-Optic Fire Control System-Thermal (EFCS-T).
An annual subscription includes some 74 individual reports, most with a 10-year unit production forecast. Product comes complete with two Market Segment Analyses covering the markets for:
Also included are five appendices, including consolidated production statistics and other pertinent complementary data.
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter