Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Defense Programs
Tab B Lead Sheet Test Ranges
- AFATDS Jan 2023
- ALR-94(V) (INEWS - F-22 EW Suite) May 2023
- APG-81(V) Oct 2022
- APY-9 Feb 2023
- ATCALS Aug 2022
- BMD C2BMC Program Nov 2022
- C4I Dominance Technology Nov 2022
- CASS May 2023
- Combat Identification Technology Mar 2023
- Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) Dec 2022
- Cyber Applied Research Mar 2023
- Cyber Collaborative Research Alliance Sep 2022
- Cyberspace Test Technology Nov 2022
- Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR) Jul 2022
- Distributed Common Ground Systems (DCGS) Jan 2023
- Electromagnetic Systems Applied Research (U.S. Navy) Feb 2023
- EO Sensors & Countermeasures Technology (U.S. Air Force) Apr 2023
- EW Simulator Development (Navy) Mar 2023
- Family of Advanced Beyond line-of-sight Terminals (FAB-T) Dec 2022
- Fleet Communications Jul 2022
- FORCEnet Jan 2023
- GCCS Oct 2022
- High Performance Computing Modernization Mar 2023
- ICNIA Aug 2022
- Improved Target Acquisition System (ITAS) Sep 2022
- Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) Jul 2022
- Integrated Family of Test Equipment (IFTE) Apr 2023
- JCREW Jammers Jul 2022
- Jindalee/JORN Aug 2022
- Joint Chemical Agent Detector (JCAD) Dec 2022
- Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN) Dec 2022
- MH300 Apr 2023
- MIDS Family of Information Distribution Systems May 2023
- MILACAS Jan 2023
- MILES May 2023
- Minimum Essential Emergency Communications Network (MEECN) Jun 2022
- MIRADOR Jan 2023
- MMC3000 & ELCRODAT 4-2 Dec 2022
- Navy Multi-band Terminal (NMT) Dec 2022
- Net Centricity Dec 2022
- Network Centric Collaborative Targeting Jan 2023
- Network-Centric Warfare Technology Feb 2023
- NORAD Oct 2022
- PLRS/EPLRS Aug 2022
- PR4G Feb 2023
- PRC-162 Nov 2022
- PRC-188 Aug 2022
- PRC-2090 Jul 2022
- Radiological Control Nov 2022
- RL434A Mar 2023
- Shared Early Warning System (SEWS) Sep 2022
- SINCGARS Jul 2022
- Space Situational Awareness Systems Jun 2022
- SPY-1(V) (AEGIS) May 2023
- Surveillance and Countermeasures Technology Dec 2022
- TRC 6200/6500 Series Feb 2023
- TSC-154 SMART-T Feb 2023
- Warfighter Information Network - Tactical (WIN-T) Sep 2022
- XD-D11G Sep 2022
- ZPY-2 MP-RTIP Jun 2022
Tab C Lead Sheet FAA/ATC Programs
- AUTEC Nov 2022
- High Energy Laser Systems Test Facility (HELSTF) Jul 2022
- Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center Aug 2022
- Range Improvement Dec 2022
- SPY-7, Long Range Discrimination Radar (LRDR), Homeland Defense Radar (HDR) Sep 2022
- ATC Radar Series (Raytheon) Aug 2022
- TopSky Nov 2022
- Analysis 1 The Market for U.S. Defense Electronics
- Appendix I Agency Location Index Apr 2023
- Appendix II Recommended Websites Oct 2022
- Appendix III Cybersecurity: DOD Needs to Take Decisive Actions to Improve Cyber Hygiene Sep 2022
- Appendix IV Electronic Systems Archives Jan 2023
- Appendix V Consolidated Production Statistics Apr 2023
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES Market Segment
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and constraints, unit and
value of production forecasts, and numerous tables and graphs depicting the
projected market trends and the shares of the participating firms. Each Analysis
is accompanied by an MS® Excel Workbook containing expanded
spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus corresponding manufacturer data and
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In
addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive consolidated
unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts in MS®
Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a cross-section outlook of
the market and enable users to perform their own custom calculations.
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Electronics Systems Forecast, authored by Andrew Dardine, examines the latest global developments in avionics, air traffic
management, C4I, electronic warfare, and other aerospace/defense electronics market sectors. This service provides market intelligence on large-scale defense electronic systems that encompass multiple subsystems, featuring complete coverage of "systems of systems" such as the
JCREW jammer, the STARS air traffic management system, NORAD, and the Shared Early Warning System (SEWS), to name just a few.
An annual subscription includes 80+ individual reports, most with a 10-year unit production forecast. Product comes complete with a Market Segment Analyses covering The Market for U.S. Defense Electronics.
Also included are five appendices, including consolidated production statistics and other pertinent complementary data.
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter