Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Large Transports
Tab B Lead Sheet Regional Transports
- Airbus A319/320/321 May 2023
- Airbus A330 Apr 2023
- Airbus A350 XWB Apr 2023
- Boeing 737 May 2023
- Boeing 747 Apr 2023
- Boeing 767 Apr 2023
- Boeing 777 Apr 2023
- Boeing 787 Apr 2023
- COMAC C919 May 2023
- Ilyushin Il-96 Apr 2023
- Irkut MC-21 May 2023
- Tupolev/Aviastar Tu-204 May 2023
Tab C Lead Sheet Bizjets
- Airbus A220 May 2023
- Airbus/IAe C-212 Oct 2022
- Aircraft Industries L 410/420 Oct 2022
- Antonov An-148 May 2023
- ATR Aug 2022
- AVIC MA60/MA700 Sep 2022
- Cessna SkyCourier Feb 2023
- COMAC ARJ21 May 2023
- De Havilland Dash 8 Apr 2022
- Embraer 170/175/190/195 May 2023
- General Atomics Do 228 Sep 2022
- Irkut Superjet 100 May 2023
- PZL Mielec M28 Series Oct 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Civil Aircraft: Regional Transports Jan 2023
- Viking Air DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 400 Nov 2022
Tab D Lead Sheet General Aviation
- Boeing 737 BBJ Jun 2022
- Bombardier Challenger 350/3500 Jun 2022
- Bombardier Challenger 650 Jun 2022
- Bombardier Global 5000/5500 Jun 2022
- Bombardier Global 6000/6500 Sep 2022
- Bombardier Global 7500/8000 Jun 2022
- Business Jets Design, Development and Inactive Programs Mar 2023
- Cessna Citation Longitude Jul 2022
- Cessna Citation XLS/Citation Latitude Jun 2022
- Cessna M2/CJ3/CJ4 Jun 2022
- Cessna Sovereign Jun 2022
- Dassault Falcon 10X Jul 2022
- Dassault Falcon 2000 Jun 2022
- Dassault Falcon 6X Jun 2022
- Dassault Falcon 900/7X/8X Jun 2022
- Embraer Phenom 100 Jul 2022
- Embraer Phenom 300 Jul 2022
- Embraer Praetor 500/600 Aug 2022
- Gulfstream G280 Jul 2022
- Gulfstream G400/G500/G600 Jan 2023
- Gulfstream G650/G700/G800 Jul 2022
- Honda Aircraft HondaJet Dec 2022
- Learjet 70/75 Jun 2022
- Pilatus PC-24 Dec 2022
- SyberJet SJ30 Jul 2022
- Beechcraft Denali Nov 2022
- Beechcraft King Air Series Sep 2022
- Cessna 208 Caravan Sep 2022
- Cirrus Vision Jet Jun 2022
- Daher Kodiak Feb 2023
- Daher TBM 900 Family Nov 2022
- De Havilland Canada DHC-515 Jan 2023
- Epic Aircraft E1000 Oct 2022
- General Aviation Design, Development and Inactive Programs Mar 2023
- Piaggio P180 Avanti EVO Sep 2022
- Pilatus PC-12 Nov 2022
- Piper M500/M600 Nov 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Civil Aircraft: General Aviation Oct 2022
- Urban Air Mobility Design and Development Programs Mar 2023
- Analysis 1 The Market for Large Commercial Jet Transports
- Analysis 2 The Market for Regional Transport Aircraft Oct 2022
- Analysis 3 The Market for Business Jet Aircraft Nov 2022
- Analysis 4 The Market for General Aviation/Utility Aircraft Nov 2022
- Appendix I Recommended Websites Nov 2022
- Appendix II Consolidated Production Statistics Apr 2023
- Appendix III Listing of Aircraft by Powerplant Dec 2022
- Appendix IV Civil Aircraft Archives Jan 2023
- Appendix V Civil Aircraft Ten-Year Historical Production Dec 2022
- Appendix VI Major Civil Transport Orders & Options Apr 2023
- Appendix VII Major Civil Transport Inventories Dec 2022
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Inventories – Listed by specific
designation/variant. Includes quantities by operator/branch of service and
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES Market Segment
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and
constraints,unit and value of production forecasts, and numerous tables
and graphs depicting the projected market trends and the shares of the
participating firms. Each Analysis is accompanied by an MS® Excel
Workbook containing expanded spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus
corresponding manufacturer data and supporting graphics.
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive
consolidated unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts
in MS® Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a
cross-section outlook of the market and enable users to perform their own custom
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Our Civil Aircraft Forecast covers the rivalry between Airbus and Boeing in the large airliner sector; the emergence of new players in the regional aircraft segment looking to compete with Bombardier, Embraer, and ATR;
and the shifting dynamics within the business jet market as aircraft such as the Bombardier Global 7000, Cessna Hemisphere, and Gulfstream G600 enter service. Also detailed in this service, authored by
Raymond Jaworowski and
, are the various market factors propelling the general aviation/utility segment as Textron Aviation, Cirrus, Diamond, Piper, and a host of others battle for sales and market share.
An annual subscription includes more than 70 individual reports, most with a 10-year unit production forecast. Product comes complete with four Market Segment Analyses, covering the markets for:
Also included are seven appendices providing complementary historical production data, a listing of airliner orders and options, consolidated production statistics tables, and other pertinent complementary data.
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Twitter