Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Civil Communications/TV Satellites
Tab B Lead Sheet Military Space Systems
- 1300 Jan 2023
- Arabsat Jun 2022
- AsiaSat Aug 2022
- Boeing 702 Jan 2023
- Brasilsat/Star One Jul 2022
- DFH Mar 2023
- DirecTV Jan 2023
- DISH Network Feb 2023
- EchoStar Feb 2023
- Eurostar Jul 2022
- Eutelsat Jun 2022
- GEOStar Feb 2023
- Globalstar Jan 2023
- HISPASAT Dec 2022
- Inmarsat Jun 2022
- Insat Jul 2022
- Intelsat Jun 2022
- Iridium Aug 2022
- JSAT Nov 2022
- LM2100 Feb 2023
- OneWeb Feb 2023
- Optus Aug 2022
- ORBCOMM Jun 2022
- SES Jun 2022
- Sirius XM Radio Mar 2023
- Spacebus Series Jan 2023
- Spacecom Jan 2023
- SpaceX Starlink Nov 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Space Systems: Civil Communications/TV Satellites Jun 2022
- Telesat Jun 2022
- Thaicom Nov 2022
- Viasat Satellite Services Aug 2022
- Vinasat Dec 2022
Tab C Lead Sheet Remote Sensing Satellites
- Advanced EHF Apr 2023
- Galileo Satellite Navigation System Oct 2022
- GLONASS Apr 2023
- Helios/Optical Space Component (CSO) Apr 2023
- Navstar Global Positioning System Sep 2022
- SARah Apr 2023
- SBIRS High/Next-Gen OPIR Sep 2022
- Skynet Sep 2022
- Space Rapid Capabilities Dec 2022
- Supplemental Programs - Space Systems: Military Space Systems Sep 2022
- U.S. DoD Weather Satellites Mar 2023
- UHF Follow-On/MUOS Sep 2022
- Wideband Global Satcom Sep 2022
Tab D Lead Sheet Scientific Spacecraft
- ADEOS/GCOM May 2023
- Airbus GEO-Information Services Oct 2022
- CBERS Mar 2023
- Commercial Remote Sensing SmallSats Nov 2022
- Copernicus May 2023
- COSMO-SkyMed/Pleiades Apr 2023
- DigitalGlobe Inc May 2023
- Disaster Monitoring Constellation Oct 2022
- Earth Observing System (EOS) Aug 2022
- Earth System Science Pathfinder Aug 2022
- EUMETSAT Polar System Jul 2022
- GOES-Next Apr 2023
- ImageSat May 2023
- Indian Remote Sensing Satellites (IRS) Nov 2022
- Landsat Aug 2022
- Living Planet Program Aug 2022
- Meteosat Feb 2023
- NOAA Polar Weather Satellites Mar 2023
- Radarsat May 2023
- SAC May 2023
- Supplemental Programs - Space Systems: Remote Sensing Satellites May 2023
- ASTRO Series Nov 2022
- Astrosat Feb 2023
- Cosmic Vision 2015-2025 Feb 2023
- Discovery Dec 2022
- ExoMars Oct 2022
- Explorer Nov 2022
- Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope Nov 2022
- Hubble Space Telescope Apr 2023
- International Space Station Jun 2022
- James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) Apr 2023
- Lunar Gateway May 2023
- Mars Exploration Program Oct 2022
- NASA CubeSat Launch Initiative (CSLI) Jan 2023
- New Frontiers Jan 2023
- Outer Planets and Ocean Worlds Nov 2022
- PROBA Mar 2023
- Supplemental Programs - Space Systems: Scientific Spacecraft Dec 2022
- World Space Observatory Oct 2022
- Analysis 1 U.S. Government Space Budget Overview
- Analysis 2 The Market for Commercial Communications Satellites Jun 2022
- Analysis 3 The Market for Military Satellites Sep 2022
- Analysis 4 The Market for Civil & Commercial Remote Sensing Satellites May 2023
- Appendix I U.S. Agency Location Index May 2023
- Appendix II International Agency and Association Location Index Oct 2022
- Appendix III Recommended Websites Oct 2022
- Appendix IV Space Systems - Satellites & Spacecraft Archives Jan 2023
- Appendix V Launch Centers Dec 2022
- Appendix VI Consolidated Production Statistics Apr 2023
- Appendix VII Operational Satellites and Spacecraft Jan 2023
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Inventories – Listed by specific
designation/variant. Includes quantities by operator/branch of service and
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES Market Segment
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and
constraints, unit and value of production forecasts, and numerous tables
and graphs depicting the projected market trends and the shares of the
participating firms. Each Analysis is accompanied by an MS® Excel
Workbook containing expanded spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus
corresponding manufacturer data and supporting graphics.
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In
addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive consolidated
10-year unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts in
MS® Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a
cross-section outlook of the market and enable users to perform their own custom
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Authored by Carter Palmer, the Satellites & Spacecraft product covers communications, remote sensing, scientific, and navigation spacecraft. Individual reports detail the markets for commercial networks like Intelsat and military systems such as the SBIRS constellation. Satellites covered range in size from
small CubeSats to large platforms like the Boeing-702 and SSL 1300. The service also features reports on new market entrants like Planet of San Francisco and OneWeb.
An annual subscription includes 84 individual reports, most with a 10-year unit production forecast. Product comes complete with four Market Segment Analyses, covering the markets for:
What's more, this product includes a U.S. Government Space Budget Overview that breaks out U.S. DoD RDT&E and Procurement funding in visually appealing graphics for easy comprehension.
This product also includes seven appendices, including consolidated production statistics tables and an inventory of operational satellites and spacecraft.
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter