Table of Contents
Tab A Lead Sheet Small Unmanned Ground Vehicles
Tab B Lead Sheet Large Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- Andros Family Jan 2023
- Canadian UGVs Jan 2023
- Guardium/MDARS-E Jan 2023
- Israeli EOD Systems Jan 2023
- PackBot SUGV Jan 2023
- Security Robots Jan 2023
- Talon SUGV Feb 2023
- Throwbots Feb 2023
- TSR 202/Teodor/Turkish UGVs Feb 2023
- Wheelbarrow/CUTLASS/T7 Feb 2023
Tab C Lead Sheet Sea-Based Search, Surveillance and Mineclearing Systems
- British UGVs Mar 2023
- Chinese UGVs Mar 2023
- Estonian UGVs Mar 2023
- French UGVs Mar 2023
- Indian Robotic Vehicles Mar 2023
- MineWolf/Mine Guzzler Mar 2023
- MV Series/VTC Apr 2023
- Russian UGVs Apr 2023
- Tactical Unmanned Ground Vehicle (TUGV) Apr 2023
Tab D Lead Sheet Sea-Based Targets and Torpedoes
- Archerfish/Barracuda May 2022
- Double Eagle May 2022
- EMD May 2022
- Naval Mine Disposal Charges May 2022
- PAP 104/MMCM Jun 2022
- Pluto/MIKI Jun 2022
- REMUS/HUGIN/Minesniper Jun 2022
- Seafox/Seawolf Jun 2022
- U.S. UUVs Jun 2022
Tab E Lead Sheet Unmanned Surface Vessels
- A-184/Black Shark Jul 2022
- A-244 Series/Black Arrow Jul 2022
- AUV62-AT Jul 2022
- CALAS/French ASW Targets Jul 2022
- Chinese Torpedoes Jul 2022
- DM2A4 Torpedo Jul 2022
- Indian Torpedoes Aug 2022
- Iranian Torpedoes Aug 2022
- Israeli Torpedoes Aug 2022
- Japanese Torpedoes Aug 2022
- Mk 30 ASW Target Aug 2022
- Mk 39 ASW Target (EMATT) Aug 2022
- Mk 46 NEARTIP/Mk 54 Torpedo Sep 2022
- Mk 48 ADCAP Torpedo Sep 2022
- MU-90 Impact Sep 2022
- Russian Torpedoes Sep 2022
- Scutter/Anti-Torpedo Oct 2022
- SLAT/Torpedo Defense Oct 2022
- South Korean Torpedoes Oct 2022
- Spearfish Oct 2022
- Stingray Nov 2022
- SUBTAS/European ASW Targets Nov 2022
- Torpedo 2000/NLT Nov 2022
- Turkish Torpedoes Nov 2022
- Asian USVs Dec 2022
- European USVs Dec 2022
- Israeli USVs Dec 2022
- Naval Surface Targets Dec 2022
- Self-Defense Test Ship (SDTS) Dec 2022
- U.S. USVs Dec 2022
- Analysis 1 The Market for Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- Analysis 2 The Market for Unmanned Naval Surface and Underwater Systems Dec 2022
- Analysis 3 The Market for Torpedoes and Underwater Targets Nov 2022
- Appendix I User Inventory Feb 2023
- Appendix II Additional Worldwide Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Programs Feb 2023
- Appendix III Additional Worldwide Unmanned Sea-Based Vehicle Programs Feb 2023
- Appendix IV Consolidated Production Statistics Apr 2023
- Appendix V Recommended Websites Feb 2023
- Appendix VI Land Targets Feb 2023
- Appendix VII Unmanned Vehicles - Land & Sea Systems Archives Feb 2023
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and
significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a
15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by
designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are
available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are
available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System ®.
- Platinum Forecast System®– 15-year forecasts presented with
10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to
25 years of data. 26 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the
Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have
shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced
data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants
and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and
modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact
sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding
appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have
been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Inventories – Listed by specific
designation/variant. Includes quantities by operator/branch of service and
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact
information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options,
cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEATURES
Market Segment Analyses
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and
players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the
competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an
in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and constraints, unit and
value of production forecasts, and numerous tables and graphs depicting the
projected market trends and the shares of the participating firms. Each Analysis
is accompanied by an MS® Excel Workbook containing expanded
spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus corresponding manufacturer data and
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service
reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In
addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic
Statistical & Graphical MS® Excel Workbook
Regardless of the publishing format selected,
subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive
consolidated unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts
in MS® Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a
cross-section outlook of the market and enable users to perform their own custom
||A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
||Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
This service, authored by Larry Dickerson,
covers major segments of the land and sea unmanned vehicle industry: sea-based search and surveillance systems, mineclearing systems, ground-based security systems, sea-based targets and torpedoes, and unmanned surface vessels. Among the systems covered are the Mk 48 ADCAP, Mine Wolf/Mine Guzzler, MU-90
Impact, PackBot SUGV, and Swedish Heavyweight Torpedo.
An annual subscription includes 56 individual reports, most with a 10-year unit production forecast. Product comes complete with two Market Segment Analyses, covering the markets for:
Also included are seven appendices, including consolidated production statistics and a detailed inventory of the world's unmanned land & sea systems broken out by country.
A key part of each subscription is a custom-tailored EMarket Alert newsletter providing the latest news on your market of interest. A sampling of featured articles is sent twice weekly to your email address.
An unmatched value.
Your private "Client Query Number" allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. An essential benefit when you need additional information or clarification.
Follow on Twitter