Forecast International Releases Version 3.1 of Its Platinum Forecast System
NEWTOWN, Conn. [December 7, 2016] – Seven years after the introduction of its unique Platinum Forecast System®, Forecast International is pleased to announce the release of its latest edition, Version 3.1, which incorporates a series of significant new features and updates. The Platinum System now provides the following key features:
- A live database, which sits directly on the Internet and is manipulated by the client. Breaking news impacting any market segment or report is updated and displayed within minutes for clients around the world.
- 21 Platform-Oriented Modules provide access to 60 Market Segments, and over 1,300 individual program reports.
- An additional five leading Manufacturing Country Modules provide forecasts for all the aerospace/defense, military electronics and power systems produced within each.
- Thousands of individual program reports can now be selected for retrieval and full data display.
- Upon selection of any Market Segment or individual Program Report, pertinent news and market developments are instantly displayed.
- For any program or segment, a 25-year data spectrum is provided comprising 10 years of historical data and 15 years of forecasts.
- Instant calculation of projected shares for all market competitors in both units and values.
- Seven currency options for data calculations and displays.
- Selection of related prime and subcontractor data, as well as company hierarchical structures.
- The latest budget data for U.S. military programs is displayed upon program selection.
- Graphical solutions to all queries, backed up by spreadsheets and textual documents.
- Drill-down and hover-over features in all graphical displays.
- Calculated values of major subsystems for all platforms.
Ed Nebinger, CEO of Forecast International, stated, "We have spent many years developing and perfecting the Platinum Forecast System, which has Patent Pending status and is the only one of its type worldwide. With the development of Version 3.1, we feel that the system has now come fully of age and represents the ultimate in providing instant solutions to queries of all types for the industries we serve. Platinum is not only fully compatible with mobile media, but can be readily adapted to many other industries – and that is where we plan to take it."
We invite industry leaders to contact us for a demo and a confidential discussion.
About Forecast International
Forecast International, Inc. is a leading provider of Market Intelligence and Analysis in the areas of aerospace, defense, power systems and military electronics. Based in Newtown, Conn., USA, Forecast International specializes in long-range industry forecasts and market assessments used by strategic planners, marketing professionals, military organizations, and governments worldwide. Forecast International's resources and extensive base of experience can be readily adapted and efficiently focused to fulfill a broad spectrum of civil and military consulting and special research requirements.
Vice President, Research & Editorial Services
22 Commerce Rd. Newtown, CT 06470 USA